CART IS EMPTY
A stylish turntable that looks as great as it sounds.
The Vestax CM-02 is a belt-drive turntable with a compact and stylish design that looks as good as it sounds. The 5 bullet shaped balance weights on the platter and rim hover spaciously around the turntable's compact body, sending you off to the relaxing world of analog audio with superb crisp sound.
The CM-02 turntable has a static balance aluminum pipe S-type tone arm that transmits vibrations from the record accurately without any loss. The tone arm and platter have both been float mounted to a 1.6mm thick metal plate to share the same vibration attentuation. This allows the Vestax CM-02 to play records precisely with the belt drive smoothness that everybody loves.
The CM-02 turntable's spindle and bearing are manufactured to micron precision and connected to a 240mm diameter extra thick acrylic platter. It has 5 balanced weight pieces designed to hold perfect gravity balance are disposed radially to the platter.
It also has a built-in high quality RIAA equalizer that allows the CM-02 to be connected directly to your stereo system. If you wish to listen to your vinyl without any EQ, push the bypass switch to enjoy the direct PU output.
Vestax CM-02 Belt-Drive Turntable Features
- Built-in high quality RIAA phono equalizer
- A PHONO / LINE output select switch for connection to PHONO input as a regular turntable
- Various kinds of records including LP's, EP's and SP's can be played on the CM-02 with its 3-speed mode rotary switch (33/45/78rpm)
- Static balance aluminum pipe S type tone arm
- 240mm diameter and extra thick acrylic platter together with 5 bullet shaped body weights
- A compact stylish design that blends in easily to your interior
Dust off your old records and order today!
Includes Australian Warranty and Free International Shipping
Please contact us if you have seen the Vestax CM-02 Belt-Drive Turntable at a lower price either within Australia or internationally.
Shipping the Vestax CM-02 Belt-Drive Turntable to areas outside of Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth or Adelaide may require a further 1-2 days for delivery. All deliveries require a signature , if you are unable to sign for your order it will be held at your local depot for re-delivery or pickup.