CART IS EMPTY
With Blacksmith on-stage, power is not an issue - large clubs, major venues or full-scale stadiums, Blacksmith covers it all. A massive 1600 watts delivers a huge bass tone that will follow your slightest move while playing those hard-rocking bass lines and hammering riffs.
Blacksmith offers more than excessive power, with renowned Bass amp 2.0 features such as integrated chromatic bass tuner, refined tone-shaping tools including 4 bands of EQ, SpectraComp™ 'per string compression', TubeTone™ 'complete Tube pre- and power amp recreation' and TweeterTone™ 'intelligent HF control' as well as the unique 3 user-defined memories, Blacksmith takes bass amplification to a new level in more than one respect.
- Power - 1600 watts (4500 watts peak).
- Presets - 3 user-defined presets.
- SpectraComp™ - Multi-band compression - the musical way to compress!
- TubeTone™ - Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
- On-board chromatic tuner - Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
- 4-band EQ - Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
- TweeterTone™ - Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
- Transformer balanced Studio grade Line driver output
Includes Australian Warranty and Free International Shipping
Please contact us if you have seen the TC Electronic Blacksmith Bass Head Amplifier at a lower price either within Australia or internationally.
Shipping the TC Electronic Blacksmith Bass Head Amplifier to areas outside of Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth or Adelaide may require a further 1-2 days for delivery. All deliveries require a signature , if you are unable to sign for your order it will be held at your local depot for re-delivery or pickup.