CART IS EMPTY
Tuning Made Easy with This Color-changing Display!The Sabine Zoid Z-1000 provides a fast, easy, and accurate tuning method for all stringed instruments. Just clip the Zoid Z-1000 to your instrument and play a string. The bright LCD display will show the note you're playing accurately - it's red when you're sharp or flat and turns green the moment you're in tune. It boasts a 7-octave tuning range and can be manually calibrated or work in flat tune mode in up to four half steps. After three minutes with no signal, the Zoid Z-1000 will shut off.
Sabine Zoid Z-1000 at a Glance:
- Clips to your instrument
- Two-color LCD for easy tuning
- 7-octave tuning range and manual calibration
The Sabine Zoid Z-1000 clips to any instrument - or to a music stand, if that is more convenient for tuning. There are two different tuning modes - mic mode and clip mode. Mic mode senses notes via a small microphone mounted on the front of the Zoid Z-1000. Clip mode senses notes through the clip when it's attached to your instrument.
Two-color LCD for easy tuning
It's easy to know when you're in tune with the Zoid Z-1000. Rather than watching a needle display - which is still available on the tuner - the Zoid Z-1000 features a dual-color LCD display. It's red when you're sharp or flat of the note and turns bright green when you're in tune. After three minutes with no signal, the Zoid Z-1000 will shut off.
7-octave tuning range and manual calibration
Suited for any string instrument, the Sabine Zoid Z-1000 has a 7-octave tuning range and can be manually calibrated between 433Hz and 447Hz. There is also a flat tune mode - up to four half steps.
Sabine Zoid Z-1000 Features:
- Automatic note sensing
- Clip mode: Senses notes through the clip
- Mic mode: Senses notes with built-in mic
- LCD with simulated needle display, +/- 50 cents
- Flat tune mode, up to four 1/4 steps
- Two-color LCD - bright green for in-tune, red for sharp or flat
- Manual calibration, 433 - 447 Hz
- Big note indicator
- Auto-shutoff after 3 minutes with no signal
- 7-octave tuning range
- Dimensions (without clip): 2.37 x 1.5 x 0.55 in; 6 x 3.8 x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz. (37 grams)
- Battery: One CR2032 3V Lithium (included)
- Memory: All settings recalled from power-down
Includes Australian Warranty and Free International Shipping
Please contact us if you have seen the Sabine Zoid Z-1000 Chromatic Tuner at a lower price either within Australia or internationally.
Shipping the Sabine Zoid Z-1000 Chromatic Tuner to areas outside of Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth or Adelaide may require a further 1-2 days for delivery. All deliveries require a signature , if you are unable to sign for your order it will be held at your local depot for re-delivery or pickup.