CART IS EMPTY
Reference monitoring performance level.
The DTG 770 Pro-80 Studio Headphones are closed back, diffuse-field headphones featuring bass reflex technology for improved bass response and clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction. Rugged headband construction. Single-sided cable.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones Specifications :
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Weight (without cable): 270 g
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 35kHz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 80 Ohm
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 96dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18dB
- Connection: Gold-plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / straight cable
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones Features :
- Closed-back, diffuse field design
- Bass reflex technology for extended bass response
- Accurate high and mid-range reproduction
- Rugged headband construction
- Single-sided cable
The better you hear, the better you can record, monitor, or beatmix. Order your DT 770 Pro-80 headphones today.
Includes Australian Warranty and Free International Shipping
Please contact us if you have seen the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones at a lower price either within Australia or internationally.
Shipping the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones to areas outside of Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth or Adelaide may require a further 1-2 days for delivery. All deliveries require a signature , if you are unable to sign for your order it will be held at your local depot for re-delivery or pickup.