CART IS EMPTY
Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer ships with a one year Australian warranty.
Our warranty for Access products is limited to manufacturer faults and will not cover damage sustained through misuse of the product. Please ensure all returned goods contain serial numbers intact in order to confirm the goods were originally sold by us.
The delivered price for the Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer is AUD $2,459 which is billed to your credit card or Paypal balance at the time of purchase. All shipping costs , taxes and duties are charged to our freight account.
If you have found a lower advertised price for the Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer in Australia please contact us during store hours.
In the event of any delays we will notify you of the shipping date or offer possible alternatives. All products operate at Australian 240 VOLTS and ship with a one year Australian warranty. If you have found a lower advertised price for any Access item please email us today for a price quote.
Shipping the Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer to areas outside of Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth or Adelaide may require a further 1-2 days for delivery. All deliveries require a signature , if you are unable to sign for your order it will be held at your local depot for re-delivery or pickup.
Visit Our Ebay Store!
..Our Ebay store is updated daily and contains some of our most popular products at reduced prices. If you are unable to find any Access item listed on our Ebay store please contact us today.
- Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer - AUD $2,459 Delivered.
- For more information please click the "PRODUCT DESCRIPTION" tab.
Access Steps Up The Renowned Virus!
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop synthesizer takes the revered Virus TI to the next level, boasting 25% more calculating power, a more robust onboard effects section, a lighter weight, and a completely redesigned housing. At the heart of the Virus TI2 Desktop is the new OS3 which comes with new effects - Frequency Shifter, Tape Delay, new Distortions, and Character. What's more, it now includes the enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in, giving you even deeper control of the synthesizer and your many presets. Already a known Ferrari of a synth, expect even more from the Access Virus TI2 Desktop.
Access Virus TI2 Desktop Synthesizer at a Glance
* The "Ferrari" Just Got Better
* Robust effects section, with new TI2 effects
* Total Integration - enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in
* 3 main oscillators and one sub-oscillator per voice
* Two fully independent filters and 2-dimensional modulation matrix
* Robust effects section, with new TI2 effects
* Each patch contains its own arpeggiator pattern
* Premium redesigned enclosure, lighter in weight
The "Ferrari" Just Got Better
Access somehow managed to improve on the revered Virus TI system, taking the "Ferrari" to the next level of performance - and TI computer integration. With a lighter, redesigned enclosure, a bolstered effects section, and an enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in - plus all the staples that made the Virus the famous powerhouse - the Virus TI2 Desktop is truly the culmination of Access's 12-year triathlon of sound research, distillation of user input, and their simple desire to create an exceptional instrument.
Robust effects section, with new TI2 effects
The new Access Virus TI2 Desktop features an even more powerful effects section, bringing studio-favorite effects to the live performance realm. In addition to phaser, chorus/flanger, ring modulator/shifter, EQ, and a global vocoder, onboard are a new Tape Delay effect, a Frequency Shifter, and new Distortions. There's also a new Character effect, which lets you shape the timbre of the Virus's sound and its fit in the mix, using Analog Boost, Vintage 1/2/3, Pad Opener, Lead Enhancer, Bass Enhancer, or Stereo Widener "Characters."
Total Integration - enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in
The TI in the Virus TI2 Desktop stands for Total Integration with your DAW - and Access has heightened that integration, with the Access Virus TI2 line. With the new Virus Control 3.0 plug-in, you have enhanced control over your Virus TI2, right inside your DAW. There's also an even more robust presets manager, so you can organize, sort, search, and tweak - as quickly as you want to work.
3 main oscillators and one suboscillator per voice
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop features three main oscillators and one sub-oscillator per voice. Each main oscillator can be made up of various oscillator types, including Hyper Saw (a multi saw-tooth oscillator with up to 9 stacked oscillators, 9 sub oscillators, and a sync oscillator at the same time), Classic Virtual Analog oscillators (saw, variable pulse, sine, triangle, 62 spectral waves with several FM modes), Graintable, Wavetable (with 100 multi-index wavetables), and Format oscillators
Two fully independent filters and 2-dimensional modulation matrix
You can use two fully independent filters with the Access Virus TI2 Desktop - lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and bandstop) while using an optional saturation module between both filter blocks. The saturation module can add one of several distortions and lo-fi effects, or an additional low/highpass filter. There's also optional self-resonating Moog cascade filter simulation, with circuit overload and 1-4 poles. What's more, the Access Virus TI2 Desktop offers a 2-dimensional modulation matrix, with 6 slots (1 source and 3 modulation targets each), and you can modulate parameters in realtime.
Each patch contains its own arpeggiator pattern
Every patch onboard the Access Virus TI2 keyboard features its own arpeggiator pattern with 32 programmable steps (length and velocity can be adjusted per step) and a global control for swing/shuffle timing and for note lengths. You can control all of this using the modulation matrix.
Premium redesigned enclosure, lighter in weight
The new Access Virus TI2 Desktop retains is classy look - all designed, engineered, and built in Germany. It also features a lighter weight, so the Virus TI2 Desktop is even more prepared for the stage.
Access Virus TI2 Desktop Synthesizer Features
* New Effects, including Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, new Distortions, and Character
* 25% more calculating power than Virus TI, and completely redesigned housing
* Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load. (Load depends on which oscillator / filter model has been chosen).
* Virus Control 3.0 VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in.
* The Virus TI's Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface.
* The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer.
* WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds. WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed.
* HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths - each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (that's over 1800 stereo oscillators @ 100 voices!).
* Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots.
* 129 parallel effects. There is reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band EQ and the Analog Boost bass enhancer.
* 2 multi-mode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and the Analog Filter (modeled after the MiniMoog cascade filter with 6-24 dB Slope and self-oscillation).
* Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST / AU plug-ins and external synthesizers.
* 6 balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm. Studio grade 192 khz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O. 2x24 bit inputs. Surround sound capabilities
* Tap tempo button. The algorithm is based on Access' Sync Xtreme technology.
* Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch.
* Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements. The stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock.
* 3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from.
* 2 super fast ADSTR envelopes.
* Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2048 ROM patches (rewritable).
* Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters.
* Multi mode with embedded patches.
* Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, USB and High-Speed USB devices.
* 2 pedal inputs.
The Access Virus TI2 Desktop takes the renowned Virus TI synthesizer to the next level!
Access customers also purchased...
Seen a better price on the Access Virus TI2 Desktop Analog Modeling Desktop Synthesizer? Contact us for any price match requests. Access products ship internationally at the lowest prices available - if you cannot find the item you are looking for please contact us today!